It’s time to go from
feeling blah to feeling FAB!
Reclaim Your Health 6-Month Nutritional Therapy Program
This premium 1:1 coaching program is designed to take you from feeling burnt out, frustrated with your health, and dismissed by others to feeling energized, empowered, and capable of creating a healthy body and mind on your terms.
Together we will get to the root cause of your health symptoms and help you break free from food fear, digestive discomfort, brain fog, mood imbalance, chronic inflammation, and fatigue that just won’t go away… no matter how much you sleep.
NO MORE fad diets, no more confusion around what to eat, no more guessing when it comes to supplements, no more chasing symptoms, and no more feeling alone on the journey.
You’ll no longer have to worry about which foods are going to make you feel sick or whether there is a bathroom available in case of an emergency. 💩😯
We’ll get to the root cause of your symptoms, and actually address that root cause instead of masking your symptoms (which by the way is your body’s way of telling you something is wrong).
You will learn how to tune into your body and eat in a way that makes you feel AMAZING. You’ll no longer be confused by all of the diet options out there because you’ll intuitively know the right way to eat for YOU.
Are you ready to work with a holistic practitioner who will listen, fully immerse themselves into your transformation, and give you the customized support you deserve?
If YES, let’s connect on a Discovery SessionBook a Complimentary Discovery Session
It’s time to ditch the…
Waking up feeling hungover
And start experiencing…
Laser focus (like my dog Oz when he’s eyeing a bunny)
Calm under pressure
A happy belly
Comfort and confidence in your body
And… FINALLY get back to doing all of the things you love and making your dreams come true!
If you are feeling:
> Exhausted from trying to heal and still not feeling well.
> Overwhelmed by all the diets and what to eat to improve your symptoms and overall health.
> Frustrated with the lack of answers, empathy, and solutions from your health care practitioners and conventional labs.
> Confused about how to eat in a way that is nourishing to your body while keeping it simple and doable long-term.
> Tired of researching and troubleshooting on your own and just want someone who is experienced AND INVESTED in your success to take the guesswork out.
> You want to take a holistic approach to your health instead of masking your symptoms with medications or surgery.
> You’ve tried loads of supplements and elimination diets but no one has ever told you that hidden infections, toxins, mold or heavy metals could be holding you back from truly healing.
Then how does this sound?
- Eating healthy was simple and integrated into your weekly routine?
- You could get rid of your heart burn and bloat, and feel comfortable in your clothes, while eating the foods you love?
- You didn’t have to worry about which foods will make you feel nauseous or send you running to the nearest bathroom?
- Your embarrassing gas, belching and tummy grumbling were no longer stealing the attention from your conversations at social gatherings.
- You had energy to get up with your alarm clock, exercise, make yourself a healthy meal, and leave for the day with pep in your step?
- You had the patience of a saint with your kids, spouse and co-workers and felt stability in your mood throughout the day?
- You could fuel your brain and reduce inflammation so that you could think clearly, focus at work, and remember to pick your kids up (btw, have you seen my dang car keys?)
- You understood how your body worked so you could support things like better digestion, blood sugar, hormones and creating healthy cells?
- You could ditch the diet mindset, calorie counting, and portion obsessing and just knew when and how much to eat intuitively?
- The weight started falling off while you focused on creating a healthier body, eating foods you love, and loving yourself in the process?
Feeling comfortable, confident, and alive in your body again IS possible!
I’ve experienced many of these shifts in my own personal health and have seen the same in my clients.
Tackling your symptoms as you strive to reclaim your health doesn’t have to feel overwhelming or seem like a full-time job.
As your invested practitioner, I’m here to lighten the load for you and break it down into doable steps.
As a busy mom and business owner, I had to reclaim my own health with a busy schedule. I had to do a lot of learning and research to uncover the root causes of my own health issues. I learned to be my own best health advocate and to manage my own health plan. I want to make your health journey quicker and easier than mine.
I know the frustrations of trying to find answers and good care through our current health care system. I know how exhausting it feels to hunt for answers and solutions and find nothing. I’ve personally lived through debilitating chronic fatigue and uncomfortable digestive issues. I’ve lived in a body that was toxic from mold and heavy metals. I’ve had an immune system that was in overdrive and dealing with neurological issues.
Through it all, it took removing the blocking factors like hidden infections and toxins from my body, being specific with the foods I was eating, and cleaning up my environment to get my own health back on track. I’m still a work in progress but each time go through a health challenge, I find my way out by getting to the root cause and using foods and lifestyle changes to support my body in healing itself.
If I can do this, I know you can too!
Through my personalized coaching programs, we’ll address these six foundations of health:
Nourishing Whole Foods
Food is your safest form of medicine and the building blocks for your body’s cells and hormones. It’s important to eat nutrient dense foods that meet your body’s own bio-individual needs. We identify the nutrients your body needs to heal, function optimally, and thrive. I build you customized recommendations, recipes, and help you meal plan, focusing on these targeted nutrients.
Functional Labs & Assessments
Through an extensive intake session, symptom assessments, and functional labs, we’ll identify root causes for your symptoms and why you aren’t feeling well. Testing helps us to create a more specific and effective protocol, speeding up your healing time. No more guessing! Two functional labs are included in the price of my 6-month program. Additional labs can always be added on at any time.
Therapeutic Herbs & Nutrients
When our body is in chaos fighting infections and toxins, and under chronic stress, we can become nutrient depleted. Adding in nutrient dense foods is a great place to start but often we need higher doses of nutrients or specialized herbs to help our body cleanse, repair and recalibrate. I’ll create a therapeutic supplement protocol targeted to your needs.
Mindset & Nervous System Regulation
Chronic stress is the leading cause of disease and the busy, “always on” lifestyle we are living today requires our nervous system to work overtime. Chronic stress depletes our body of nutrients it needs to do everyday repair and function. Nutrients get shuttled to deal with the “emergency” and there isn’t anything left to support recovery. Getting your body into a parasympathetic state more often is going to be key to your recovery. We focus on ways for you to calm your nervous system based on your lifestyle.
Our external environment has become exponentially toxic over the last 100 years since the agricultural and chemical revolutions. Since before you were born, your body has been absorbing toxins from the environment. We will focus on ways to reduce toxic exposures as well as ways to support your body in eliminating these accumulated toxins that can be causing your symptoms and leading to chronic inflammation and disease.
Supportive Lifestyle Practices
During our time together we’ll work on supportive lifestyle practices such as sleep, movement, detoxification practices and stress management to round out your nutrition and wellness program.
I take a bio-individual approach to nutrition because there is not a one-size-fits all diet that works for everyone. Each person has their own nutrition needs based on ancestry, current lifestyle, health history, health struggles and preferences.
I start by helping my clients address their priority foundations of health which includes
- Incorporating properly sourced and prepared whole foods
- Supporting blood sugar
- Improving digestion & absorption
- Balancing fatty acids & minerals
- Removing toxins from the body and environment.
- Moving, sleeping and reducing emotional stress
When we focus on supporting these priority foundations, our body has the amazing ability to rejuvenate itself so that we feel whole and highly functioning again.
I also conduct an extensive intake session and will recommend various assessments and labs to help us identify hidden infections, toxins, and food reactions that are depleting nutrients and causing chaos and dysfunction in the body. By identifying these interferences, we can begin to reduce and remove them giving your body the capability to heal and rebalance.
I am a proponent of building healthy practices in small bite-sized pieces so that new lifestyle habits feel doable, and more importantly, SUSTAINABLE. Small wins will give you confidence and provide motivation to keep going. The compound effect of those small changes, done consistently over time, will lead to long-term change, and that’s what we want!
When you work with me you’ll have an empathetic and steadfast partner on your health journey, so you never feel you are alone in the process.
6-Month Reclaim Your Health Nutritional Therapy Program
For the woman who is dealing with chronic and challenging health symptoms and struggling to find answers and relief. We’ll not only work towards whole-food, nutrient dense nutrition, but also conduct additional functional assessments and labs to provide protocols that address more complicated issues.
This program is ideal for you if
- You have challenging digestive issues such as heart burn, bloating, nausea, cramping, loose stools, constipation, or have been diagnosed with SIBO, IBS, IBD or other digestive diagnosis.
- You are struggling with brain issues such as brain fog, mood instability, inability to focus, irritability, or low motivation.
- You’re experiencing ongoing fatigue that doesn’t go away with rest.
- You have suspect you have food sensitivities or reactions to foods.
- Your hormone or blood sugar levels are out of balance.
- You have an autoimmune disease or dealing with inflammation and an overactive immune system.
- You are dealing with weight loss resistance and/or you want to lose more than 10 pounds.
- You are not sleeping well, have allergies or headaches.
What we’ll accomplish together
- Replenish – Your body with nutrients based on indicated nutrient deficiencies and other bio-individual needs.
- Restore - Digestive function, cellular energy, adrenal function, and methylation (activates & deactivates gene expression)
- Remove - Hidden infections, toxins, inflammatory foods & other stressors
- Reduce - Inflammation, toxic exposures, and built up toxins stored in the body & brain
- Repair - Your digestive tract, cells and tissues
- Rebalance - Your microbiome, brain chemistry and lifestyle
- Relax – Your nervous system so that you can reserve needed nutrients for repair and healing rather than fighting the proverbial tiger!
Investment in Your Health & What’s Included
Investment - $3,500
- A 90 Minute in-depth initial intake session. At this session we’ll review your health history, current nutrition and lifestyle practices, discuss your health concerns, and establish goals for working together.
- 6 months of support with up to 15 individual 30-45 min coaching sessions to go over functional assessments, labs, nutrition recommendations and protocols. We’ll also set goals, troubleshoot, and adjust your plan if needed. I’ll be here to help you incorporate your recommendations and protocols into your daily routine as well as help with recipe selection and meal planning.
- 2 Functional labs (that your doctor won’t order). The GI Map lab will help identify digestive dysfunction, gut inflammation, gut pathogens, and microbiome imbalances. The Mediator Release Test will help us identify foods that your body is reactive to and resulting in increased inflammation in your body.
- Discounts on additional functional labs (if further testing is needed).
- A customized nutrition, therapeutic supplement, and lifestyle plan designed to replenish nutrients, improve function, reduce inflammation, remove blocking factors to healing and teach you how bring more calm into your busy life to allow your body to heal.
- A customized recipe book designed to support your body’s unique nutritional needs while easing digestive symptoms, balancing blood sugar, reducing inflammation, supporting a healthy microbiome, and boosting your energy.
- Access to my meal planning software where you can create meal plans and shopping lists using your customized recipe book.
- Plenty of education to understand what proper function looks like and how the imbalances and dysfunction in your body are contributing to your symptoms.
- Unlimited resources for nutrition and lifestyle support such as food guides, clean living guides, recommended products, and detox guides all available through my client resources folder.
- Personal access to me Mon-Fri 8am-5pm MTN through a private messaging app and email. Messages will be responded to within 1 business day.
- 10-20% discount on wellness supplements and lifestyle products. As a client you will receive discounts on clinical grade health supplements which allows you to purchase products that are cleaner and more effective than those you can buy at the grocery store or through Amazon. If you are going to invest in supplements, you want to make sure they are going to work!
- Access to the Move-Nourish-Thrive Facebook community for connection and resources to support you on your journey.
- A re-evaluation session at the end of the 6 months to assess progress and discuss next steps. This will be conducted at our last coaching session for the 6-month program.
What’s not Included
- Cost of supplements. Supplements are an integral part of the program but not included in the program cost because they will be different for each client based on their unique needs. They are also not required but highly recommended to achieve optimal results in the least amount of time.
- Additional functional labs as needed.
If you have questions you’d like answered before deciding to work together, please book a complimentary discovery session and I’ll gladly answer your questions and provide any information needed to help you make an informed decision on working together.Book Discovery Session
INFORMATION ON LABS + DISCLAIMER
Heather has completed programs with Restorative Wellness Solutions and the Kalish Institute of Functional Wellness, which are training programs that grants practitioners access to functional labs to be used for detecting hidden infections, reactive foods, toxins and imbalances.
Laboratory testing is performed to determine areas of dysfunction and opportunities for healing, not in diagnosis or treatment. Lab testing can help reveal pathogens, dysbiosis, food sensitivities, nutritional deficiencies and weaknesses and assist in guiding the process of clearing and rebalancing the systems of the body. Heather is not a doctor and does not diagnose or treat disease. I always suggest each client share her lab results with her PCP and refer to her doctor for any questions.
**Labs are available to clients only- we do not offer labs to the general public. We are unable to ship labs to NY, NJ + RI**