Nourish to Thrive Nutrition Foundations Coaching Program
Do you feel completely confused about nutrition and what foods your body needs to truly thrive? Does your busy life make it challenging for you to nourish your body and incorporate movement and self-care practices? Do you struggle with low energy, digestive discomfort or mental fogginess and can't seem to find a path to better health?
The Nourish to Thrive program is your answer to simplifying nutrition and empowering you to take control of your health. This 3-month personalized nutrition coaching program is designed to help the busy, overwhelmed woman understand what her body needs nutritionally to thrive, and to support her with incorporating nourishing foods and lifestyle practices into her busy life.
The ultimate goal is to teach her how to listen to her body, and trust her instincts when it comes to making food and lifestyle choices. As she begins to learn how her body works and what it needs, she'll take action on supportive nutrition and lifestyle practices. Through these practices she'll begin to feel energized, focused, and capable of pursuing her ambitions and showing up as THE BEST version of herself.
My intention as a functional nutrition coach is to empower my client in her health, by giving her the knowledge and confidence to make the choices that are best for her, and to do this while juggling "all-the-things" she has on her plate. I strive to take my client from struggling with low energy, inflammation, digestive discomfort, and the inability to lose weight, to feeling amazing and alive in her body again, maybe for the first time ever!
We begin with an extensive health history, current lifestyle, and goals intake session. Through various assessments we will identify which systems in her body are needing the most support and where there are potential nutrient deficiencies. I'll create customized nutrition and lifestyle recommendations based on this information as well as our initial intake session. Through whole foods, lifestyle practices, and therapeutic supplements, I'll help her begin to support those foundations so that her body is truly nourished.
Throughout the following sessions, we'll check in and adjust recommendations, foods and more as needed. I focus on educating throughout so that my client feels empowered in their health and nutrition.
The Nourish to Thrive Program Includes 12 Foundational Nutrition & Wellness Modules:
Module 1: Preparing for Your Journey and Creating a Vision for Your Health
Module 2: Hydration, Cleaning Up Your Beverages, and Adding Nutrients to Fluids
Module 3: Basics of Nutrition: Changing our Approach to Nutrition and Mindset Around Food
Module 4: Basics of Nutrition: Anti-Inflammatory Diet, Food Sensitivities and Food Addiction
Module 5: Basics of Nutrition: Meal Planning and Proper Sourcing, Preparing and Storing of Food
Module 6: Movement, Sleep and Stress
Module 7: Improving Digestion and Supporting Gut Health
Module 8: Blood Sugar Balancing for Better Energy & Sleep
Module 9: Building Health Cells and Hormones
Module 10: Mineral Balancing for Better Function
Module 11: Detoxifying your Body and Environment
Module 12: Progress Check and Next Steps
The Program Includes:
- 12 Weekly Individual coaching sessions with me to assess your unique nutritional needs, help you set weekly goals, work through the modules, troubleshoot and adjust your plan as needed, and keep you on track with your practices.
- A customized nutrition, therapeutic supplement, and lifestyle plan to help you tackle your most pressing health goals and establish healthy habits long-term. Updates are made to the plan as needed after each coaching session.
- A personalized recipe book & access to my meal planning software to help you plan your meals each week using recipes that include nutrients your body needs. Have fun learning how to cook simple and nourishing recipes!
- Personal access to me Mon-Fri 8am-5pm MTN through a private messaging app and email.
- Access to my Client Resources Folder with handouts and useful guidebooks around topics like clean food choices, clean products, food preparation, and more healthy recipes. Plus, a list of my favorite products, vendors, articles and more!
- Access to the Studio Thrive Fitness & Wellness Facebook community for connection and resources to support you on your wellness journey.
- 10-20% discount on wellness supplements and lifestyle products.
- A re-evaluation session at the end of the 3 months to assess progress and discuss next steps. This will be conducted at coaching session 12.
This Program is a Good Fit for You If:
- You are confused about nutrition and not sure what you should be eating.
- You are tired of diets and want to learn how to tune into your body and eat for your own bio-individual needs.
- You want to change your mindset around nutrition and relationship with food.
- You want to learn how to meal plan and cook nutrient dense meals for yourself that don't require a lot of fuss.
- You struggle to make time for your nutrition and wellness and need tips, strategies and accountability.
- You feel alone in your journey to feed your body better and need someone to listen and lean on for support.
- You struggle with low energy, digestive discomfort, annoying symptoms, or inability to lose weight and your labs have all come back normal. You don't have answers for why you feel the way you do and no guidance from health care providers to help you make the changes needed to feel better.
If any of the above resonated with you, you're in the right place!
"Nourish to Thrive" is a high-touch program, with close, individualized support over the 12 weeks to ensure you see and feel results, and build sustainable practices.
How to Get Started:
We'll get you started where you're at now, implementing small practices and tweaks to your day, and building on those over time. Rome wasn't built in a day and neither is a healthy body. Life will always be busy so we need to learn to take imperfection action in the midst of the chaos.
We aren't waiting until the timing is perfect, because it never is.
To get your questions answered before enrolling, let's book you a discovery session! You can share where you are with your health and nutrition and where you want to go. I'll answer your questions about the Nourish to Thrive program and share what it's like to work with me. My goal is to support you with making a decision that's right for you. Click on the link below to book a complimentary, no-obligation discovery session with me.
Schedule a Discovery Session Here
Hear what others have to say...
"I want to thank you SO much for all your guidance and help during our sessions together. You will be happy to know that I have kept up with all the nutritional changes we worked on!! I still crave candy at times but the longer I keep it out of my diet the better I feel, and when I occasionally buy it😏(like Halloween😲)it feels foreign to eat it and I feel yucky afterwards!! I am eating things like Edamame and roasted chickpeas and apples and peanut butter for snacks instead of rice cakes and candy!! So this is all huge stuff for me Heather. And, I couldn’t have done it without your help."
~ K. S.